SP-RC26 - SPECTRON 16.5cm 2-way Compo-System
New from SPECTRON:
designed for a price-conscious speaker set for older or defective factory systems and entry-level systems.
The system is equipped with stable Euro-DIN baskets and has powerful, compact strontium ferrite magnets, which enable universal installation.
The midwoofers have lightweight, low-resonance injection-molded membranes made of polypropylene, with their high rigidity and a
high internal damping and stand for precise reproduction in the entire transmission range.
In addition, there are light beads made of foam to improve the impulse behavior and to achieve a higher degree of efficiency due to the lower moving mass.
SPECTRON's loudspeakers are equipped with a very flat 13 mm neodymium tweeter with a mylar dome, which guarantees a lively, differentiated high-frequency reproduction.
The Composystem SP-RC26 includes a compact inline crossover that enables the individual speakers to work together optimally; the high frequency level can be adjusted in two stages on the crossover.
KEY FEATURES SPEAKER
- Stable Euro-DIN baskets in high-quality black chrome design
- Powerful ferrite magnets
- Stiff, partially vibration-free PP injection membranes
- Weather-resistant foam surrounds for a long service life
- Temperature-resistant 19/25 mm voice coils on Kapton carriers
- Tweeter with 13 mm Mylar dome
- SP-RC26 with phase plug Dustcap, compact 6/12 dB inline crossover with 2-stage reduction for the high frequency level, incl.
- Mounting adapters for flat or recessed tweeter installation
- Cover grille included with all models
- Power: 120 W RMS
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m: 86 dB
- Installation diameter: 140mm
- Installation depth: 55mm
- compact basket construction made of sheet steel in Euro-DIN format
- Strontium ferrite magnet
- Polypropylene Injection Mebram
- black foam surround
- 25 mm voice coil on a Kapton carrier
- 13 mm tweeter with Mylar dome and ferrofluid-cooled neodymium drive
- Phase-Plug Dustcap, compact 6/12 dB inline crossover with 2-step reduction for the high frequency level, including mounting adapters for flat or recessed tweeter installation
- Cover grille